Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Who would be interested....

In weight loss tips, tricks, motivation, groups, etc? I am thinking of adding a "Weight Loss Wednesday" special blog post each week. I am thinking we could use it to hold ourselves accountable to someone, as motivation, and to share exercise and recipe tips. What do you think? Would you participate?

I will personally use the entries to blog about my current weight, how much I lost/gained in the past week, what my meal plans are, what I am planning on doing for exercise the following week, etc.

What do you all think about this? I am somewhat apprehensive, because I am embarrassed about my weight. Knowing that potentially hundreds of people will see the number, my actual weight, but then again, that number and knowing that all those people might see it, makes me all the more motivated to see that number DROP!

3 comments:

  1. Go for it! I think it's inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a great idea!! As for posting about weight and weight loss.....if your not comfortable then dont do it! I say you just post your goal weight loss for the week and then post how much you really lost. Sort of like how Celebrity fit club did it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own "Eat This, Not That"...very interesting book. It's all about making healthier choices while still enjoying your fav. restaurant/fast food chain. Plus, what to buy at the grocery store...If you are interested, let me know.

    ReplyDelete