Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm baaaack!














Ok, so it turns out I did stop blogging, for a hot minute. I'm back and better than ever. I don't know how much I am going to blog about freebies and deals as there are just so many other blogs about that out there. I treated myself to a Nikon D3100 this spring and I am working on learning how to use it. Meanwhile, I will probably post about photos and editing (or trying to LOL) for a while. I am focusing on my family and hope that you will join me on my journey. As always, I welcome any tips you can give me on the photos! Here's a taste of what's to come.

I have entered this photo in the "wind" themed photo contest at


4 comments:

  1. I like the bright colors you captured and the way you can see the wind and giggles that they enjoyed as a result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww. Your little girls are so sweet : ) Have fun on your photography journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A picture is truly worth a thousand words.

    ReplyDelete