Friday, May 14, 2010

I will be MIA until Saturday afternoon

I just wanted to give all my readers a heads up that I will be gone from now until Saturday afternoon. I am going on a Mommy and Me overnight camping trip with Fiona. Wish me luck! Tonight I am sure I will be inundated with tons of high pitched squealing and giggles. The only thing I am really hoping NOT to happen: getting my shoes wet. Like soaking wet. I cannot stand squishy shoes or wet socks. Yeah, that is probably the least of my worries but I am hoping it doesn't happen. I am hoping that Fiona has a great time and enjoys her first camping experience. Granted we are going to be in platform tents with little cots but the little girls are going to be doing the cooking and they will get to see what it is like to spend the night with nature. I am sure I will have tons of pictures to post when we get back so look forward to seeing them!!!!

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment